|Job Ref:||204631250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Chessington||Address:||Post Code:||KT9||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum + Good Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
VoIP Technical Support, 1st and 2nd Line - Horizon Gamma or Inclarity. You must have experience of supporting VoIP systems - Horizen Gamma or Inclarity, ideally working for an IT reseller. Role involves:|
• Providing first and second line support for fixed line, VoIP and Data customers.
• Setting up new customers including ordering services from suppliers and configuring the customers system.
• Going to a customer's premises to conduct a site survey and installation of hosted VoIP systems.
• Provide excellent customer service and technical support
• Demo VoIP systems to prospective customers
• Train existing mobile support staff on additional products
• As the department grows hire and train new staff
You must have:
• First line/second line technical support experience
• Quick Leaner
• Effective problem solver
• Experience with the Horizon Gamma System
• Knowledge of Windows and Windows servers
• Experience installing and supporting 3CX
• Dealing with SIP Trunks and Leased Lines
• Confident presentation skills
Please send your CV ASAP for more information