|Job Ref:||204637186||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG competitive rate||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
Access Network Technical Support Engineer - Permanent - Reading|
* Good knowledge of at least one or more of the following products and solutions: Access Network including GPON, DSLAM, FTTx or D-CMTS
* NMS knowledge to support NMS network build
* Ability to implement and supervise installation, commission and testing independently (including survey and acceptance)
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Technical (engineering) Support Engineer for Access Network products to join their team on an initial 6 month basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large and well-respected organisation.
You will be responsible for Access Network Product/Solutions and the Pre and After-sales Technical Support in the field or in the testing labs. You will support customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship with main Service Provider accounts.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Project implementation and technical supervision to subcontractors or service partners
* Effectively communicate with customers on technical solution, project plan and project progress, and win customer's support and acknowledgement
* Technical support services to the customers, independently or jointly, with a technical support team
* Internal training and external training to TSE and customer/partner to transfer new product and technology
The NRSWA certification is essential for this role, if you do not have the qualification, you will be expected to pay for this.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy