|Job Ref:||204637065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:29|
Junior Field Engineer/Trainee Field Operative/Graduate-3G/4G|
We are seeking Trainee Field Operatives / Junior Field Engineers, in Derby.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for multiple Trainee Telecoms engineers to join one of the worlds most recognised telecommunications company's.
As a Field Operative you will undertake a variety of field based tasks covering Derby. Your role will be to attend sites in order to identify and actively work to resolve network, systems and related Telecom and IT faults.
The tasks would include but not be limited to the following:
* Working quickly and efficiently you will be expected to resolve and close a majority of faults.
* These faults are often of a reactive nature, however through the course of the work you will also be expected to take a proactive approach to solve any issues you may uncover.
* To work and train towards providing exceptional customer service, in a timely, cost effective and quality manner adopting safe working practices at all times.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Initially you will work closely with a mentor as well as the larger field based team to reach a pre-determined skill level in preparation for resolving the majority of tickets dispatched independently.
* You will be expected to gain product knowledge and experience from these engineers and proactively look to broaden you knowledge and skill level.
* Full training and courses will be provided for the successful candidates.
* Basic knowledge or experience within a field operations environment of a mobile or telecommunications network provider.
* Basic, demonstrable understanding of RF theory and practice, data communications, mobile networks (2G/3G/4G/LTE) and networking. (CCNA)
* Knowledge of health and safety practices within an operational environment.
* Appropriate Degree, Diploma, BTEC Level 2, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualification in IT, Computer Science or Telecommunications.
* Full UK driving license
* Live in or very local to Derby
* Right to work in the UK
In order to apply for the role, please email your CV and your application will be considered.
Due to the large volume of applications we get, suitable CV's received will be shortlisted and only those deemed relevant will be called back.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy