|Job Ref:||204634627||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Excellent benefits packages||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Telecoms Engineer / Telephone Engineer|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and professional Telecoms Engineer to work in both field operations and on the support desk. This is a varied role involving installation, diagnostics and maintenance based around the Cambridge and London areas.
The ideal Telecoms Engineer will have good communication skills, together with a flexible and positive approach to their work. This role would suit a motivated individual who is eager to develop their career within a dynamic and ambitious company. A full UK driving license is essential
• Telecom's Engineer minimum 3 years' experience on either Avaya IP office or Mitel 5000 (MI voice office)
• Avaya AIPS ACSS or Mitel MCA, MCP is essential.
• A basic understanding of networking
• A proven track record of customer satisfaction and industry accredited qualifications
• Able to fault find on both 1308 and Cat5 cabling
The successful Telecoms Engineer must be a strong communicator at all levels, (oral and written). Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task Tact and diplomacy with a calm demeanour under pressure. Adherence to procedures with an ability to understand & follow detailed instructions numerate and literate.
Experience in any of the following areas would be very beneficial.
• Avaya IP Office
• Mitel 5000 (MI voice office)
Salary range: £28K to £30K (based on experience), plus vehicle & benefits.
• Must hold Full UK Driving Licence
Location: Eastern, All London, South East and South West.
Ideally the telephone engineer will live in and around the Hertfordshire area as the majority of our work is based around Cambridge and London