|Job Ref:||204634159||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:30|
Quality & Transition Manager - Permanent - Hampshire|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Quality & Transition Manager to join our client's team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible with leading the transition from the current ISO9001 standard to ISO9001:2015 and managing the QMS to ensure compliance with the new standard. The transition element of the role will entail completing a gap analysis between the current and new standards, prior to developing and executing an implementation plan.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Establishing and implementing best practice process standards and quality management with supporting frameworks, policies and procedures
* Implementing a robust quality assurance process
* Defining, developing and implementing the reporting, metrics and KPI framework to track adherence.
* Certified IRCA Lead Auditor
* transition from the current ISO9001 standard to ISO9001:2015 experience
* External audit experience
* Member of the Chartered Quality Institute