|Job Ref:||204637664||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£425 - £465/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Business Analyst required to work for a leading publishing company in Oxford, who are about to|
start a program of activity to create the Content Enrichment Framework: a suite of common shared services that allow standardised enrichment capabilities across their data estate. From extraction to semantics and classification, these services will address the operational requirements of information extraction and analytics across a rapidly growing set of data, in a managed and quality controlled fashion
This is an initial 3 month contract, likely to extend far further.
Required skills and experience -
* Strong Communicator.
* Workshop Facilitator
* Comfortable with multiple stakeholders
* Driving a benefits & value driven agenda.
* Acting as a bridge between product management and technology.
* Strong Agile experience.
* Business process analysis, writing stories, acceptance criteria
Ideal experience to have -
* Previously worked as a senior process analyst
* Agile experience
* STM experience
* Publishing and / or media industry experience
* BPMN experience.
*Familiarity with content technologies.
* Experience mapping and redesigning processes.
If you have the required skills and experience please apply today