|Job Ref:||204637562||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Data Scientist (R, MATLAB, PYTHON MACHINE LEARNING)|
Great new opportunity for experienced data scientist to join a leading software provider in Reading. Reqiva are on the search for a Data scientist, that has experience in data analytics and machine learning. The successful candidate will be working with structured and unstructured data and have experience working across the range of Machine Learning techniques.
* Extensive knowledge and experience in data analytics and Machine Learning
* Practiced at identifying and applying optimal Machine Learning techniques for solving complex problems within different data domains
* Expert in Data Science tools for both exploratory and production uses: R, Python, MATLAB
* Experience integrating models into scalable commercial systems
* Versatility to work with different teams to translate needs into Data Science projects
* Experience of B2B and B2C service models
* Experience of working with different software development methodologies
* Logical approach and reasoning to problem solving
* Self-starter with a can do attitude
* Excellent eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
* Ability to work with and influence people from different businesses disciplines
* Work well under pressure, to a schedule and hit deadlines
* Able to work within a team and solely
I am currently short listing for the suitable Data Scientist and keen to speak to anyone who
feels that they possess the skill set to succeed in this position. If you would like to be considered
please feel free to submit your CV or contact me directly on details below.
Alexander Nigbur: (Apply online only) Email