|Job Ref:||204637532||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norwich||Address:||Post Code:||NR3||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
A Software Tester is required for a large nationwide client based in Norwich to start as soon as possible.|
Software Tester - Salary between £25k-£35k
They are a market leader in their industry who are looking to expand their existing test function.
Software Tester - the role:
As the Software Tester you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
Software Tester - skills required
* Understanding of testing processes and methodologies
* Experience of the software development life cycle
* Able to use structured testing methods to execute and record tests using manual methods
* Understanding of the MS product suite, including use of MS office
* Experience of working with both waterfall and agile development methodologies (desirable)
If this sounds like a position that interests you please apply online.
With interviews commencing from the 19th September this role will not be on the market for long so do not hesitate to get in touch.
Keywords: Software / Testing / Tester / QA / Engineer / Manual / Agile / Waterfall / Norwich / Norfolk
Commutable from Suffolk, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire.