|Job Ref:||204637237||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Here is an opportunity to join one of the largest health, beauty and lifestyle retailers in the world.
Based in their UK head office, the Senior Analyst will provide market research and data analysis to help develop and deliver various projects that will support the regional business units.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Data Collection
• Data Analyses
• Ad hoc project analysis upon request
• Provide research on the relevant industries
• Project Management Support
To be considered for this role, the ideal Senior Analyst must:
• Have strong analytical and numerical skills
• Be able to interpret analysed data in laymen fashion to the relevant project
• Have good working knowledge of the project management process
• Good business acumen
• Ability to manage multiple tasks when under pressure.
If you would like to offer your expertise and passion fopr analytics and feel that this is the role for you, please apply with the latest copy of your CV