|Job Ref:||204636895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Web Developer -Preston - C#.Net, (url removed), MVC |
Are you looking for exciting and interesting daily challenges using some of the newest technologies? Are you looking to be part of a hard-working and enthusiastic team?
My client is an innovative and market leading organisation in the financial services that embrace the latest technologies and harness them within their business. An amazing opportunity has become available for an experienced and passionate web developer to join the team and earn up to 40K. With constant growth and moving from strength to strength, the team is always expanding which means that career progression is always an option, making it a great time to join!
The Microsoft focused developer will be required to specify and make changes to existing systems and to provide support for issues raised in existing client solutions. The development team are at the core of the business and will have to interact with both clients and other members of the team to ensure common understanding of the required coding solutions are achieved.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the full SDLC including; eliciting requirements; producing documentation; development; testing and maintenance and support related activities.
Essential Knowledge and Experience needed for this role:
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience in C# (url removed) framework v4+
- Extensive experience in systems development and maintenance
- Web service experience including experience of WCF & Microsoft SQL server 2008R2 or greater
- Microsoft SQL server
- Practical experience using OOD (Object oriented design)
- Experience of unit testing using automated unit testing frameworks
Desired Knowledge and experience needed for this role:
- Microsoft certifications primarily development oriented or MSSQL
- Experience within the finance sector
- Good appreciation of the wider field of development outside their own specialisation
- Visual Basic 6 knowledge
- Experience using Agile development methods
Market leading salaries and an exceptional benefits package are on offer. For more details and to receive a full role profile, please send in an up to date copy of your CV.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy