|Job Ref:||204636889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£250/week||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Our client, a nationally recognised and successful Cancer Charity are looking to recruit an IT Systems Tester on a contracted basis for an initial 3 months.|
This role is based in the heart of London and is paying £250 per day.
- Effective IT systems are essential to all we do to support people affected by cancer.
- If you are a methodical and conscientious system tester with experience of Web Application testing, you can ensure we deliver quality systems that support our customers with excellent usability and stability.
- Reporting to our Test Manager, you'll test revisions to our Web Applications using live business scenarios, co-ordinate and control changes to our information systems and project manage a range of computer-based activities.
- It's a role that demands the ability to work in partnership with our Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to provide a quality test process for each project you work on.
- . That makes it essential that you can communicate with exceptional clarity and build highly effective working relationships.
- A solid track record in system testing means you have experience of writing test plans and scripts and working with User Stories. In addition, you must have experience of using Team Foundation Server and of working in an Agile delivery environment.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer