|Job Ref:||204636884||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redditch||Address:||Post Code:||B98||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum £25,000 - £35,000 DOE + Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Are you an experienced Web Designer or Developer looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!|
Mobile Money is an ethically run, responsible company that always puts the customer first. We began trading as the first logbook lender in the UK in 1998. The company started with just a single branch in Redditch, but demand saw the Business grow and expand rapidly - we now have branches throughout England and Wales and our growth continues today with Mobile Money now providing logbook loans in Northern Ireland.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Web Designer / Developer to join our team at our office in Redditch.
Senior Web Designer / Developer responsibilities:
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for the modernisation, development and enhancement of the current design, build, layout and usability of our Company websites. You will produce attractive, responsive and engaging designs that work on a wide range of supported internet browsers and with SEO and commercial objectives in mind, but especially enhance our mobile and tablet usability within the market place. You will also be:
- Designing, developing, optimising and enhancing websites and digital applications, for conversion to lead and for optimal SEO performance.
- Ensuring that code is cross-browser / cross-platform compatible and responsive across all desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Producing responsive email marketing campaigns for deployment through a 3rd party email management system.
- Producing digital banners in standard Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) formats in keeping with brand identity.
- Maintaining and developing the Company API and integrate third-party data feeds, tools and social networking platforms. Review all front-end and back-end code for quality assurance.
- Using analytics software to measure website performance KPI`s, identify problems and then plan and implement solutions. Trouble-shoot and fix problems as required.
- Reviewing existing business processes and implement new/updated policies/procedures and standards and ensure their conformance with information systems and team objectives.
The ideal Senior Web Designer / Developer:
- Proven experience within a similar role and knowledge of PHP programming, MySQL writing and administration.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe creative suite (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in developing custom WordPress-based solutions. Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions, maintain and create plugins/widgets written to conform to WordPress coding standards. Theme and template development and integration.
- Familiarity with web standards and usability, keeping in mind commercial and SEO considerations when designing and building WordPress website.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Senior Web Developer / Designer then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community