|Job Ref:||204636788||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £80000/annum + Large bonus, benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Principle C++ Developer - Networking, Telecoms, Linux, GSM, 3g, 4g, C. |
Global telecoms leader is seeking a rinciple C / C++ Developer to join their team at their modern offices in the heart of London, with free gym, subsidised canteen and onsite bar, they can offer a state art environment and a first class career at the very forefront of their arena. A competitive basic salary and full benefits package and strong BONUS are on offer. Large pension also as you would expect.
A key part of my clients business includes their in-house software solutions which are based on advanced networking capabilities. We currently seek a Senior Software Infrastructure Developer / Architect with a strong proven background in C and C++. The successful candidate will be a senior contributor to the ongoing development of their platforms and will be valued as a technical expert and a go-to resource throughout their organisation.
* Take responsibility and leadership for ongoing design and development of highly reliable, performant and scalable networked software systems including understanding business requirements and translating these into solutions.
* Solving highly complex problems and translating solutions into robust components in a clear and concise way, finding simplicity in complexity and in accordance with requirements and detailed designs.
* Proactive communication of status and potential impacts on delivery dates and/or expected quality of the tasks and/or the project to Software Managers and other Architects.
* Following and improving our development processes
* Producing detailed design documents that meet department and industry standards.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong C and C++
* Understanding of IP networking (routing, switching, tunnels etc.)
* Virtualisation technologies (KVM, VMware) - ideal, not essential.
* In depth Linux networking and software development experience
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
* Orchestration tools and environments (Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
* Project/Team leadership
* Mobile Telecommunications protocols (GSM, 3G, 4G)
* Exposure to Cloud technologies
* Modern networking technologies (SDN, Openflow)