|Job Ref:||204636590||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
IT Support Engineer|
This is an exciting new opportunity for an IT support engineer, who is required for an award winning company in Reading. The client is looking for an experienced support engineer with the skills listed below.
* 2 or more years' experience working in an IT support role
* Solid understanding of TCP/IP and Windows Operating Systems
* Experience with imaging and deployment solutions
* Strong Windows deployment, administration and troubleshooting skills
* Strong MS Office skills in particular Outlook, Excel and Word
* Experience working in a helpdesk environment using a ticketing system
* Strong organizational skills and excellent customer service skills
* Works well in team or alone
* Hard working with a positive attitude
* Linux and Mac OSX deployment, administration and troubleshooting skills
This excellent opportunity comes with a competitive salary dependant on the relevant experience.
If you have the above experience and are interested in this role, please contact Ross Lyons at Reqiva on (Apply online only) or