|Job Ref:||204636522||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Are you a Project Manager with Financial Services experience looking for a challenging role, working as part of a highly successful team based in Glasgow ? |
You will be part of their Client Implementation team delivering new business and/or change projects for their global clients, using formal project principals to deliver on time and on budget.
This is a permanent role however I will also consider candidates who are looking to contract.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a work-stream within a large scale project or manage a stand-alone project
* Set governance structure
* Compile project initiation documentation
* Scope / change control management
* Engage with numerous business units including IT, Legal, Risk, Compliance, HR & Finance.
* Project / work-stream analysis
You will need to have experience of investment administration operations and possess excellent project management skills to be selected for this role.
Search is acting as an employment agency for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age