|Job Ref:||204636485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£15 - £20/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Position: IT Systems Administrator|
Pay Rate: £15.00- £20.00
Contract Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
An opportunity has arisen for an experience IT Systems Administrator to embark on a 3 month contract focused around the migration of my client's internal production computers. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leading organisation with in a fast paced industrial sector.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* Manage and execute the migration process of Windows XP to Windows 7 within production computers (Siemens IPC computers.)
* Liaising with internal customers regarding the progress and requirements of the migration projects.
* Installing and configuring various PCI cards.
* Providing first/second line support to users of production computers.
* Configuring and building production computers.
* Troubleshooting various aspects of the migration project.
The ideal candidate will have;
* Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 2012 server administration experience.
* Cisco switch administration experience
* Good understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
* Implementation skills including PC hardware and software issues
* Good knowledge of Network and Telecommunications (TCP/IP, DHCP, Cisco routers, Cisco switches)
* Good understanding of Windows XP, Windows 7
If you wish to discuss the opportunity directly please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)