|Job Ref:||204636375||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £85000/annum bonus +benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Software Delivery Lead / Lead Developer - Java / Full Stack / Docker - Start ASAP.|
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful Tech SME, aiming to grow from 25 staff to 50. This role will lead the development of new products and changes to existing products. You will get to be hands on with one of London's most advanced deployment pipelines (they can currently go from code commit to production in 6 minutes). Working with technologies such as: AWS, ansible, Jenkins.
The company have a keen focus on big data and machine learning , so you will have the chance to work with technologies such as: Elastic Search, Mongo DB.
We also invest in you! There is a budget set aside for personal development; to go on training courses, meets up and events which will make you a better engineer.
This is a financially stable company (strong customer base), whilst retaining it's tech start-up culture.
* Software delivery experience within a software/consulting organization in progressively responsible positions.
* Previous start-up and/or SaaS business model experience is beneficial, but not essential.
* Proven experience delivering software in cross functional environment
* Experience of software engineering (Java/full stack) with a desire for a technical role that will allow you to develop futher.
* Experience working in a micro services architecture; understanding the complexities that come with this.
* Experience of scrum/ Agile methodologies.
Much more information on this opportunity available