|Job Ref:||204635907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£375 - £400/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Come and join a technical revolution. You will be part of an Agile environment with cross functional teaming and with everyone behind the idea of creating the best customer journey anywhere online. |
Work in a fast paced Engineering team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire business towards it's unified goal.
Working closely with team members and business stakeholders to gather and define requirements.
Get involved with the technical design of solutions for your team, working with the appropriate stakeholders including business, architecture and service
You will be working with the Solution Architect to ensure the team delivers to required quality and adheres to best practice.
What do you need?
- 3 years + .Net Development experience
- Be proactive, lead by example, be hands on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items.
- Guide and mentor within the team and provide feedback to the line manages around performance and reviews.
- To seek out and actively promote ideas and techniques in the community - both within the business and externally
- Understand the impact of any changes to the wider business eco-system
- Take responsibility for the delivery for tasks from initial design to delivery into production
- Understand the impact changes will have on load and performance
This is a fun and cool place to work, making the online experience of tomorrow.
Call now to hear more - (Apply online only)