|Job Ref:||204635805||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£25000 - £31000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Support Engineer MySQL / Active Directory / Windows / Cambridge £25-31K DOE|
Greywood Associates are representing a client who is currently in need of a Technical Support Engineer to provide excellent support to customers who use our client's software as well as supporting staff within the business via phone, email and their in-house ticketing system. The successful candidate will also be involved with the deployment of software/hardware for customers remotely or onsite.
* Extensive knowledge of Windows O/S / Server (Apply online only) / Active Directory
* Strong Experience with MySQL
* Network Infrastructure/SAN Storage
* Experience with scripting languages/Linux desirable
* Cloud deployment experience desirable
* Strong communication skills able to explain technical solutions to non-technical people
The company offers a progressive working environment and a fantastic working atmosphere.
For an ambitious, flexible confident, self-motivated team player this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected