|Job Ref:||204635635||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Norfolk||City:||Norfolk||Address:||Post Code:||NR17||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
IT Support Manager - Norfolk - £45k|
My client are looking to recruit a technical hands on Support Manager to work out of their Norwich based offices. Leading a team of around 4 - 5 Application Support Engineers you will be responsible for dealing with technical queries & should have strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
Duties are outlined below,
* Perform problem analysis, reconciliation and error finding of all applications under IT operations remit.
* Debugging & maintenance of solutions supplied to their customers
* Using analytical skills to debug and troubleshoot configuration or systemic issues.
* Conduct triage and analysis of support requests from the client whilst adhering to contracted SLA's.
* Development of fixes/changes utilising SQL Server 2005 + and application tools.
* Ensure information management operates effectively.
* Manage direct reports and conduct annual performance reviews.
* Professionally engage with all vendors to nurture strong business partnerships and mutually beneficial alignment.
Technically they are looking for someone with the following skills,
* Microsoft SQL Sever
* Stored Procedures/Triggers/Views/Functions/Indexes.
This role is easily commutable from Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Swaffham & the surrounding areas. Applicants must show evidence of working to team-lead or managerial level. This role will also require you to work a shift pattern within the support team to cover core contracted support hours. The salary is negotiable, but can be anything up to £40k + a £5k performance related bonus