|Job Ref:||204635464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£425/day £425 a day||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Net Developer - C#, Azure, WebAPI, Agile/Scrum, TDD/BDD|
My client is looking for a .Net developer for an initial 3-month contract, that will most likely run multiple extensions, based in London.
The ideal candidate will come from a background that has involved experience of C#, Azure, WebAPI, Agile/Scrum and TDD/BDD.
What you'll be doing:
• Work in a matrix managed, fast paced Engineering team helping drive the delivery and technical competency of your team and the entire department forward.
• Mentoring other more junior members of the team.
• Work in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables and quality.
• Working closely with team members and business stakeholders to gather and define requirements
• Involved with the technical design of solutions for your team, working with the appropriate stakeholders including business, architecture and service
• Working with the Solution Architect to ensure the team delivers to required quality and adheres to best practice.
• Expected to be proactive, lead by example, be hands on, involved in all tasks and take on sprint backlog items.
• Understand the impact of any changes to the bigger client eco-system
• Take responsibility for the delivery for tasks from initial design to delivery into production
• Understand the impact changes will have on load and performance
• Solid experience in C#
• Experience of (url removed) MVC3/4/5, Web API
• Development Methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Testing: TDD - NUnit, MSTest, Xunit, BDD - Specflow, Selenium
• Mocking: Moq/Rhino/Nsubstitute
• Web Services - REST and SOAP
• Messaging: Amazon SQS, Azure Service Bus
• Data: Relational and NoSql Databases, e.g. MSSQL, MySql, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
• Logging & Monitoring: Perfmon, Log4net, Serilog, ELK, Stackify, etc
• Object Orientated and SOLID principles.
• Additional experience in Cloud/Farm/Grid multi server applications using Azure or AWS etc
• Automation, Lambda/Expression Trees and Multithreading
• Deployment Automation: Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Formation, Azure Resource Manager
• Be willing to work with technologies outside of your immediate comfort zone.
If you are interested in this .Net Developer - C#, Azure, WebAPI, Agile/Scrum, TDD/BDD contract role based in London please email your CV in the first instance