|Job Ref:||204635384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
A new opportunity for an experienced ICT Team Leader has arisen working for a rapidly growing dynamic retail manufacturer in Exeter. |
As an ICT Team Leader you will be responsible for:
* Supervising the ICT team, ensuring the companies helpdesk meets its agreed SLA's.
* Acting as an escalation point for end users issues.
* Providing advice and guidance to staff, coaching and encouraging a greater first time resolution and ticket closure.
* Working alongside the ICT Manager to plan new infrastructure, site and application roll outs.
* Supervising application and development projects.
* Managing and supervising the Company's retail EPOS system.
As an ICT Team Leader you will enjoy using your skills and experience in:
* Strong commercial background.
* Leading a multi-discipline ICT team and overseeing multiple projects.
* Proven experience of managing and deploying business management systems (ERP & CRM).
* Working knowledge of the Microsoft technology stack (client and server).
* BCDR principles and experience implementing and supporting a corporate infrastructure across a multi-site LAN/WAN topology.
* Management and deployment of EPOS system.
* The familiarity of the following technologies: SQL server, TSQL, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS. C#, Java and (url removed).
In return you will be rewarded with:
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* Structured training
* Potential career progression