|Job Ref:||204635274||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Folkestone||Address:||Post Code:||CT19||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Salary - up to £35k
We have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a highly competent .Net Developer to join a prestigious organisation based in Kent. Seeking extra support within their Web Development team, this organisation is looking for a developer specialising in C# (url removed) to help elevate an ever growing workload.
* Ability to communicate with business users to capture and document in a clear and concise way the requirements of change
* Programming in relevant languages as appropriate with adherence to best practice in security, usability and accessibility.
* Unit testing, system testing and user training. Assist users with their acceptance testing.
* Ensure that all work undertaken has been documented on the correct forms with authorising signatures in place before putting the fix/enhancement/new system forward for application to the 'live' environment using the Change Management Procedure (Fast Track or Release).
* Ensure that appropriate levels of documentation are in place.
* There will be project work to complete, which should be done in a professional manner.
* Manage any risks or controls delegated to this position as detailed in the relevant risk registers, in line with the business's risk policy
* Understanding and utilisation experience of core Analysis and Development technologies including C#, (url removed) 4.5, SQL Server 2012 and SQL as well as prevailing tools for modelling/simulation, planning, prototyping and mocking etc.
* Demonstrable knowledge is desirable in preferably Sitecore or another CMS system and tools such as Resharper and GIT.
* Knowledge or understanding of MVVM frameworks, e.g. Knockout, Backbone and Angular.
* Understanding of Ecommerce specific coding and testing processes and procedures.
* Good knowledge of windows server application like IIS
* Test Driven Development knowledge
* Knowledge and ability to utilise MVC software architecture framework
* Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
* Good knowledge of testing methodologies
* Demonstrable experience in the timely delivery
* Logical approach to problem solving and ability to work under pressure
We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy