|Job Ref:||204635109||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£300 - £301/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE VALID SC CLEARENCE**|
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a current Cisco CCNA or CCNP (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Visio, Access & other Microsoft Office products.
- Detailed familiarity of site preparation and construction including: rack installation, safety practices, etc.
- Knowledge of interior & exterior fibre optic and copper cable wiring, including single-mode and multimode fibre optic cable, shielded and unshielded Category 5e cable, Category 6 and termination and testing of new and legacy systems
- Knowledge of Health & Safety of Electrical Installations
- Currently hold Ministry of Defence Security Clearance to SC level or above
- Hands on recent experience of Cisco 3560, 3750, 6509 & Nexus series (1K, 2K & 7K) switches, Bluecoat Packeteer, McAfee IPS and Riverbed Steelhead products. Supporting certifications a bonus.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy