|Job Ref:||204635065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
The Inn Group are recruiting for a First Line Help Desk Support role for a leading client in the Tamworth area. |
Could consider a Trainee (up to £16k) or Apprentice (competitive salary).
Initial Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create Update disks and send to customers.
• Create New Install disks, Allocate Hardware Lock Keys, Obtain License Documents (from our US office), package up and send to customers.
• Call customers to chase signed License Documents that were not obtained by Engineers.
• Start looking into problems logged to see the solution to the problems.
• When calling back to get extra information start to try and solve the simpler problems.
• To ask for assistance for more complex problems from UK Staff.
• To provide assistance to sales staff when other engineers are not available.
• To arrange for USA technical support
Skills / Attributes Required:
• Good Verbal Communication skills.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Work confidently within a team.
• Ability to plan activities and carry them out effectively.
• Ability to manage time effectively, prioritising tasks and able to work to deadlines.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including: word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and e-mail.
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
Expected Duties and Responsibilities as soon as possible (Estimated within first 9-12 Months)
• To provide first line helpdesk support to external customers, internal sales staff and Resellers, assisting them with software problems via remote sessions, phone or email.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• To respond to enquiries from customers and help resolve software problems.
• To maintain a log of any software problems detected.
• To Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice