|Job Ref:||204634965||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum bens||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
PHP (Zend) Developer - Manchester - £40k|
PHP / ZEND
My client, based in Manchester City Centre (about a 10 minute walk from Victoria Station) urgently require an exceptional PHP Developer to join their innovative development team. All of their systems are on a Zend framework, so experience with Zend is ESSENTIAL!
Your key responsibility will be to develop high quality web applications from client contact through to delivery and therefore you must have at least 2 years commercial experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and web standards. Ideally they are looking for someone with agency experience, however this is not essential.
The company offer a progressive working environment so if you want to further your career in a fantastic creative environment with a remuneration to match then this is the role for you.
* Comprehensive knowledge of PHP with particular attention to object orientated programming techniques
* Proven ability managing projects from conceptualisation through to delivery
* Commercial experience using the Zend Framework
* Strong software and design skills
* In-depth MySQL skills including design and optimisation
* Exception communication skills able to present technical solutions to non technical people
The role offers a vibrant and social workplace and a range of additional benefits. For an ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player able to take user requirements and turn them into technical specifications this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference to this already high-achieving organisation. This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected