|Job Ref:||204634944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Are you a self-motivated and confident individual looking to take on a new challenge? If so we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!|
Bluesky Interactive are a market leader in digital technology for the Automotive Industry with offices in Sheffield, Warwick and Haywards Heath.
We pride ourselves on our employees with expert knowledge not only in automotive but across the digital marketplace - they truly are the driving force of our business. Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our expert team through the recruitment of an experienced Account Manager to join us at our Warwick office.
Account Manager responsibilities:
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Services, the Account Manager is responsible for the management of a dedicated group of client accounts, and continuing the high levels of service our clients have come to expect. Supported by an Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving their clients forward digitally, providing advice and guidance to allow clients to meet objectives. You will also be responsible for:
- Communicating with their clients via telephone and e-mail
- Carrying out face to face client reviews, which will include the preparation of presentation material prior to the meeting
- Providing regular performance analysis of Internet Marketing and make further recommendations
- Becoming the conduit between the client and Bluesky Interactive Team, providing strong team representation and exceeding client expectations at every opportunity
- Having a clear understanding of Bluesky Interactive`s capabilities and services and communicate all offerings to clients effectively
- Liaising with the creative department to meet the needs of the client within company procedure
- Feeling confident managing their Account Executive to drive their personal development and ensure excellent levels of service
The ideal Account Manager:
As our ideal candidate, you will be an excellent communicator both face to face and over the telephone, confident and high ambitious. You will also:
- Need to have a full UK driving licence and be flexible to occasionally work late or start early
- Be highly organised
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Needs to be able to use all Internet browsers. Knowledge of CSS, HTML etc is useful.
- Possess skills in digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics will be appreciated, alongside proofreading experience and functional knowledge of key digital marketing mediums (i.e. SEO, PPC)
Automotive experience and knowledge whilst not essential, would give your application a considerable advantage.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Account Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community