|Job Ref:||204634828||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Code:||M44||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
JOB TITLE: Mobile Demand Manager|
LOCATION: Irlam (relocating to Salford Quays in April 2017) OR Shepherd's Bush (London)
SALARY: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Job Description Summary
At TalkTalk we're always looking for ways to improve our products and services for our customers with successful technology change at the heart of how we achieve this. Working in the Technology Change function, the Demand Manager plays a key role in developing strategic partnership with business units & leaders to strategize, define, sequentialize and schedule the delivery of technology solutions to our Consumer and Business customers.
How will I add value in this role?
• Overall responsibility for serving as the strategic interface with assigned business units, portfolio leads and Tech Leadership Team.
• Serves as the business relationship linkage between the business units and Tech.
• Provides highly-valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key initiatives.
• Communicates decisions, priorities and relevant program and project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
• Proactively shares knowledge of business process discipline and technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
• Proactively serves as a "trusted advisor," and is the primary point of contact for the demand requiring tech delivery/solution.
• Focuses on strategic initiatives & plans, proactive, anticipatory & driving in nature and provides significant value to business units.
• Facilitates the planning, execution and sustainment of business demands through the use People, Process & Technology and Serves a lead role in enabling the business to achieve their objectives.
• All the infrastructure & network capacity demand arising from business change & growth is planned and forecasted.
• Manages a regular demand v/s capacity forecasting across the board and facilitates the workshops to resolve wherever there is peaks or troughs.
What do I need in order to deliver in this role?
• Working knowledge of IT outsourcing models
• Creativity & Analytical Skills
• Effective Interaction & Strong Influence
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
Be great to also have:
• Knowledge of productivity measures & methods
• Project management skills
• Experience in Telecoms, IT, Media or Technology industry
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link