|Job Ref:||204634685||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Test Analyst |
Up to £30,000
Search Consultancy is recruiting for a Test Analyst for a permanent role working for a market leading company based in Milton Keynes.
As the Test Analyst, you will be required to work with development teams, business analysts, project managers and end users.
The nature of this work demands a reasonable level of understanding of the software development life cycle, in order to gather requirements generate test scripts and test plans and integrate with software components. Projects can vary from ensuring individual components meet requirements to ensuring overall compliance with project definitions, UAT AND ISO processes.
The responsibilities of the Test Analyst will include the following;
* Preparing test assets and test scripts from outline plan
* Coordinating and implementing testing to ensure products/changes are suitable for deployment
* Executing the planned tests within agreed tests within agreed release cycles
* Ensuring the delivery of high quality test documentation throughout the test lifecycle.
* Work closely with the development and creative teams on resolutions
* Providing feedback to the development teams
* Scheduling projects
* Creating new test strategies
* Adhere to defined KPI's and SLA's
* Follow agreed standards and best practices
* Follow recognised web standards for security and resilience
In order to be considered for this role, The Test Analyst will have the following experience:
* Experience of TFS Test Manager
* Working with SQL Server Data
* A sound general understanding of RDBs
* Working with Access
* Experience of testing interactive data driven websites
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age