|Job Ref:||204634670||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£57000 - £62000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Chief Architect - Data|
I am looking for a highly experienced Data Architect to join a growing organisation based in Glasgow. This organisation is going through an exciting transformation and as the Data Architect you will be involved in defining strategy and architecture that will enable the organisation to achieve their vision.
You will be responsible for the design, maintenance and communication of the data architecture and will collaborate with other members of the team to ensure that goals are met and promote the data architecture vision. Working closely with stakeholders of all different levels, you will support programme level decision-making, provide governance of the development and modifications to the data enterprise architecture to ensure any changes takes into account policies and strategies.
-Develop data design principles, strategies, policies and practices and ensure that appropriate standards are adhered to.
-Work closely with the Architecture practice over changes to data architecture and to record data and structure across the organisation
-Work with embedded DA staff over data requirements and ensure that best practice is adhered to
-Be involved in discovery and inception phases of projects to advise on data architecture where necessary
- Extensive background with information modelling/visualisation, data modelling/management technologies/integration/sourcing/analytics/warehousing
- Experience of data modelling at Enterprise level within a complex enterprise
- Experience with modern data management concepts (Big Data Stack, NoSQL, DBMS)
- A strong track record in design and architecture of complex IT solutions
- Experience of TOGAF methodologies and Archimate modelling language
- Experience managing teams of professional levels
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known and respected organisation at an exciting point in their growth.