|Job Ref:||204634529||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Post Code:||L13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
telent Management Information Analyst (Contract - Liverpool)|
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We are interested in you if you have experience of the following:
* Practical use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word and Intermediate Excel.
* Analytical skills.
* Previous experience of working with MI systems to interrogate data and produce accurate meaningful reports.
* Attention to detail and a passion for data integrity.
* Good understanding of database environments (Remedy) and data formats.
* Excellent administrative skills using MS Office.
* Ability to organise and prioritise day to day workload.
* Capable of dealing with Customers and Stakeholders.
* Working cohesively within a team, yet also comfortable to work alone.
* Can demonstrate an innovative approach to tasks.
* An energetic, adaptable to change, positive attitude.
* ITIL Foundation (desirable not essential).
* Responsible for producing meaningful, accurate Service Reports across several Blue Light contracts.
* Review and analyse data from components, systems and sub-systems in order to obtain true end to end service reporting.
* Reviewing existing MI production and developing as business requirements change.
* Identification of Data Quality issues.
* Provide ad hoc MI (Management Information) as required.
* Provide recommendations based on data obtained.
* Monitoring and delivering trends to ensure focus on adding insight.
* Responsible for maintaining and creating documentation.
* Generic telent behaviours apply.
Excellent employee benefits
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
* 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
* Company pension scheme
* A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
* An employee-funded car leasing scheme
* Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion