|Job Ref:||204634424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Eastleigh||Address:||Post Code:||EX39||Salary:||£45000 - £58000/annum pension, bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Experienced Quality Assurance Manager with MS Project Online knowledge.|
A well-known retail business is searching for a Quality Assurance Manager who has the experience and knowledge to support Programme and Project managers to ensure programme and project delivery is to a high standard.
Networkers Technology Recruitment is currently supporting a growing multinational business in their search for a Quality Assurance Manager to join their growing team. Our client operates over 1,100 stores and growing omnichannel operations across 10 countries in Europe. With 74,000 people and nearly six million customers who shop in store and online every week, if you are looking for a fast paced environment with the ability to progress and develop then this is the ideal business for you.
As a Quality Assurance Manager for this fast paced business you will act as the business conscience at all times within the I.T function. You will support the delivery of services to the agreed standards expected and manage the demands of the businesses in a manner to meet the expectations of quality, cost and time. You will liaise with internal and external audit bodies and also be responsible in working with programme and project managers to identify skills and knowledge gaps.
Key responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
* Maintain and communicate a quality management strategy ensuring it continues to adhere to industry best practice through continuous improvement
* Conduct quality reviews as required and ensure appropriate action plans are developed
* Conduct project reviews and provide feedback on the appropriateness of project documentation
* Liaise with other internal and external audit bodies as required
* Challenge, support and educate the project management community in their methods and tools to enhance skills and capabilities of project managers
* Work with programme/ project managers to identify skills and knowledge gaps
* Ensure that managers responsible for project governance are satisfied
* Establish and maintain a continuous improvement culture
* Provide support and guidance on the appropriate use of project management tools
A bit about you:
* Knowledge of MS Project Office / MS Project Professional
* Experienced in Project management methods and has been certified as Prince 2, APM or PMP
* Familiar with Quality Management Standards and Methods, including ISO 9001, ISO 11001, ISO 15504, CMMi, TQM and Six Sigma
* Experienced in developing Quality Management Systems, including writing policies and procedures
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships
* Comfortable working in a fast paced and changeable environment
* Strong team values, recognises the value of a positive team environment and contributes to the creation of this
* Good coaching, training and inter-personal skills - the roles involves exerting influence more than direct control
* Office based in either Southampton or London; must be willing to travel between the two and also willing to travel to Lille and Paris
* French speaking desirable
If you are an experienced Quality Assurance Manager or a Programme/ Project Manager looking for a different challenge, who thrives in a fast paced multicultural business, that pride themselves on internal promotion and the ability to grow and develop, then please apply as we would love to hear from you.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK