|Job Ref:||204634312||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottigham||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Software Engineer Job Code:|
JRL Group is an innovative, young and dynamic industry leading construction company which is privately owned and consists of over eight companies all within the construction industry.
JRL Group is looking at how to utilise technology and software to increase efficiency within its internal processes. We wish to look closely at utilising both bespoke and off-the-shelf packages throughout JRL Group.
You will be joining a brand new team whose purpose is for bespoke and off-the-shelf software development. All software designed is used directly within JRL Group, therefore the software you will design will automatically make a difference
- The freedom to demonstrate and develop your programming skills - all software produced will be used by staff within JRL Group
- A wide variety of projects - the work you will be undertaking will span numerous areas (e.g. mobile apps, working with 3D CAD software, interacting with machines/sensors)
Invaluable industrial experience and excellent chances for progression
- Good and demonstrable experience of an imperative programming language is essential (e.g. Java, Python, C++, Python)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming techniques
- Knowledge of software development process such as Test Driven Development, Source Control
- The ability to work as part of a team and also be self-motivated
- Developing necessary software requirements to a high standard
- Testing of developed software to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Working with end users to gather and meet user requirements
- Documenting work completed