|Job Ref:||204633895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Billingham||Address:||Post Code:||TS23||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
IT Support Engineer (End User) |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: End User Services Engineer
About the role:
It is an exciting time to join Business Information Services (BIS): they have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
As they continue to build their new technical services team, they are looking to recruit an End User Services Engineer who will provide specialist operational support and administration of the company`s core collaboration and messaging systems, specifically Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint and Skype for Business (formerly Lync) and supporting services.
- Internal specialist providing regional engineering and technical support for Collaboration, Unified Communications and Messaging systems
- Provision of third-level support for Exchange, Enterprise Vault, Skype for Business and Polycom Unified Communications connectivity, Office365 and SharePoint On-Line within the region
- Responsible for ensuring that all communications systems across the company are implemented and used in accordance with the group IT strategy and standards
- Responsible for configuration and management of Microsoft end-user collaboration and messaging systems
- Liaise with HR and legal teams to facilitate legal search and hold on communications
- Liaise with third parties and managed service providers to resolve issues
- Hold an IT degree, relevant Microsoft qualifications (or equivalent experience)
- Experience of working in a large organisation
- Experience of providing direct support for IT Services
- Experience in a support environment, ensuring issues are responded to appropriately
- Knowledge and practical experience of the following: Windows Client; Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business Administration; Office 365 toolset; Exchange Online; Yammer
- Knowledge and practical experience of at least one of the following: Microsoft SharePoint; Azure; Powershell Scripting; Onedrive for Business support and configuration
You may have experience of the following: End User Services Engineer, Third-Level Support, IT Support, IT Services, Windows Client, Skype for Business, Office 365 Toolset, Exchange Online, Yammer, Microsoft SharePoint, Azure, Powershell Scripting, Onedrive for Business, Technical Services, IT Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications