|Job Ref:||204633844||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||london||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Having built a huge reputation within Europe, a client of mine is now expanding by opening a new development office in central London. They have a key client list of over 90 large worldwide organisations. They have asked me to recruit a developer with at least four years .NET (c# or Asp) and one year Sitecore experience.|
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Knowledge of .NET CMS systems (Epi, Kentico, Umbraco)
• A good working knowledge of Sitecore with at least 1 year of hands on experience.
• knowledge of MSSQL Server latest versions and LINQ.
• At least 4 years of experience in (url removed) development.
• Must be result driven, proactive and a team-player.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Fluent in English and a good communicator.
There will also be an opportunity to personally develop and grow your tech stacks within the business as they offer regular training and high level certifications.
A part of this role may also involve you traveling within the Europe offices.
In return you will gain:
• A very competitive salary package based on your abilities.
• Opportunity to go on international business trips.
• Work on occasion in our Swiss or German office.
• You will be in control of your working day and day-to-day planning.
• Significant long term incentives scheme.
If you are interested in applying for the position please forward your cv to Chris at Howard Finley ltd, for a consultation and opportunity to book and interview