|Job Ref:||204633785||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Uxbridge||Address:||Post Code:||UB10||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + Good Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 08:53|
Application Support Analyst - Financial or Accounts background. My client is an Global leader based in Uxbridge, West London (nearest tube station Uxbridge) are looking for an Application Support Analyst from an Financial Department or Accounts background. Please note: Working hours will be 11.45am to 20.00pm. You must have skills in: |
• Financial department or accounts background.
• Basic SQL skills.
• Solid understanding of relational databases and data structures.
• Ideally any EDI system, web ordering, sales and purchase orders management, stock control and on-line tracking.
• Fully competent in data analysis.
• Ability to support the creation of technical design documents and functional specifications.
• Fully competent in functional analysis.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
Purpose of the role:
• Provide technical consultancy to support the successful delivery of IT & projects.
• To perform detail analytical project work to support new project initiatives.
• Testing, implementing and supporting solutions to meet the business requirements.
• Provide second line support for ERP.
• To contribute to assessing services' and customers' business and systems requirements and manage systems change.
• Support aspects of the systems continual improvement including: customer-facing consultancy, analysis, process mapping and specification development.
• Provide technology-based expertise and assistance in new business development efforts.
• Secondary interface with technology and system based suppliers.
• Liaise with 3rd party providers for IT related issues.
• Management, prioritisation and resolution of support desk tickets.
Please send your CV ASAP for more information