|Job Ref:||204633499||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Software Engineer - Windows Drivers - Embedded - Contract|
A client of Progressives have a contract position based in the Northamptonshire area for 6 months. Below are the requirements.
Strong understanding of working with low level Windows and driver development and must be security clearable.
The work involves:
* The installation and use of Windows DDK tools.
* Setting up the new driver signing certificate and Windows Embedded Installation.
* Understanding the present Windows SDK
* Implementation and unit testing of a drivers to support board functionality under Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows XP Embedded
* The complete retest of the entire SDK installation media across Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows Embedded
* Updating documentation, which includes, but is not limited to, Test Plans, Test Reports, Manual Documentation and Release notes.
Please let me know if this would be of interest to you and apply here or call Nathan on NA
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit (url removed)
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales