|Job Ref:||204633389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Fife||City:||Fife||Address:||Post Code:||KY10||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Embedded Software Developer (C / C++) - Payment Terminals/EMV Contact/Contactless Payments|
Key skills: EMV, Payment Terminals, Point of sale terminals, Credit card terminals, EFTPOS terminals, PDQ terminals, Verifone, Ingenico, Embedded Development, Embedded C, Embedded C++, Linux platforms OS, Security, Encryption
Our leading client within the Payments industry currently requires an Embedded Software Developer (C / C++, Payment Terminals/EMV Contact/Contactless Payments)to join their Scotland office in Dunfermline, Fife.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
Requirements analysis, estimation, documentation, design, development and on time/under budget delivery of high quality software and applications, as well as support and maintenance of software and applications.
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 4 years of Embedded Development experience (C / C++)
- Familiarity and experience with relevant Version control systems, issue tracking systems, IDEs such as Eclipse, interactive debugging tools, and documentation tools such as Doxygen.
- EMV Standards experience
- Contact / Contactless Payments
- Wired and Wireless communication devices and technology
- Strong communication skills
- Extensive Payment Terminals, Point of sale terminals, Credit card terminals, EFTPOS terminals, PDQ terminals, Verifone, Ingenico experience
If the Embedded Software Developer (C / C++, Payment Terminals/EMV Contact/Contactless Payments) position is of interest to you, please apply now for immediate consideration and feedback.
Interviews can take place at short notice.