|Job Ref:||204637391||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum Relocation||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum + Relocation Package
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a role in Gibraltar. Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd are recruiting for an experienced Web Designer to form part of our clients new Marketing and Trading team based in Gibraltar.
In order to be successful, the ideal Web Designer will have the following skills and experiences:
* Graduate of a design institution
* Experience with web/mob design is essential
* Proven experience with Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash
* Understanding of Flash action scripts
* Experience with resizing marketing materials and banners
* Ability to keep up with short time-frame for design, while maintaining attention to detail
* Ideally experience at an online marketing company / Advertisement agency
* Knowledge and understanding of UX/UI thinking
* A basic knowledge of HTML
* Ideally a working knowledge of CSS/DHTML
* InDesign / Offline experience
* Experience with designing e-commerce in a worldwide company
* Very good English is essential, a second language would be advantageous
* Must have exceptional communication and organizational skills together with great social skills and ability to accept feedback.
* Willingness to work extra hours in a dynamic, fast changing, challenging and demanding environment.
Candidates with a degree, and coming from the Trading or Betting industry with a knowledge of CSS/DHTML and InDesign / Offline experience will be considered favourably although not essential.
This is a Permanent position in Gibraltar which would suit an experienced Web Designer who could really hit the ground running with our client.
Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd are acting as Employment Agency on behalf of our client to recruit for an experienced Web Designer on a permanent basis. If the Web Designer position could be for you, apply here or call Floyd Parker on (Apply online only)