|Job Ref:||204637386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£60000 - £80000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Senior Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer - Surrey - up to £80k|
Our client, based in Surrey, is currently recruiting for a Senior Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer on a permanent basis. The successful Senior Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, managing and administering the Cloud based Linux platform and associated tools that supports their Cloud environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Systems Administrator with experience of DevOps to join a large, well-known and reputable organisation that has lots of work to get involved with.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer:
- You will be joining the organisation after the migration to Linux and to AWS cloud services
- Half of the role will be Systems Administration with Linux and AWS
- The other half will be DevOps configuration with Puppet
- Scripting with Ruby, Python, Bash and/or Perl
- Involvement in lots of project work
- Liaising with developers, testers, DBAs and middleware teams
Key skills and experience for the Senior Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer:
- Skills with Unix, Linux and AWS
- Must be able to script with Ruby, Perl, Python or Bash
- You will have experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Ideally you will have experience with Middleware such as WebLogic or Tomcat, although this isn`t essential
- Strong communication skills to liaise across technical teams and departments
Please apply as directed or if you wish to discuss your suitability before applying then please feel free to contact Felicity Handley at Clearwater on (Apply online only).
Please note: If you have not heard back in relation to your application within 1 week then please consider it unsuccessful on this occasion