|Job Ref:||204633261||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hungerford||Address:||Post Code:||SY7||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
An experienced Software Development Manager to join an established technology organisation in Hungerford. This is a senior Software Development appointment. You will plan, drive and track deliveries of team, ensuring commitments are delivered on time and budget, to specification and with appropriate quality. You will also have responsibility on budgetary planning, scheduling and hiring within the team.|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with exciting growth plans. If you like the sound of the role do not delay sending your CV.
The key responsibilities of the Software Development Manager are:-
* Management of a team of up to 10 software engineers, development leads and technical leads
* Responsibility for planning, driving, owning and tracking deliveries of a team
* Management of multiple projects and budgets.
* Define development objectives
* Decide appropriate resourcing for projects, including personnel, hardware software.
* Define team priority and projects
* Ensure that all work is implemented to best practice
* Monitor and report on project revenue targets.
* Understand the wider roadmap and R&D project schedules
The essential skills required are:-
* Management of Software Development teams.
* Project management and delivery of a commercial software project
* Knowledge of industry standard methodologies, tools and processes for software development
* Taken an active part within the full software project lifecycle
* Budgetary planning, management and delivery
If you are an IT professional looking for a new role either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Simon Ainsley on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)