|Job Ref:||204632871||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £625/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Technical Architect - Transition, Solution Architecture|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect skilled and experienced in Adabas to join a long term programme of work in London.
You will be producing detailed service transition plans for a transition between an Adabas- based mainframe environment through to a modern open system. You'll be responsible for analysing the current IT environment, engaging with stakeholders and producing complex technical and solution architecture. You'll be creating detailed specification interfaces, along with technical detail.
Key Skills for the Adabas Technical Architect / Transition / Solution Architect
* Recent experience of working on a transition from an Adabas-based mainframe environment to a modern open system.
* Demonstrable experience of producing detailed solution architecture for transition, particularly defining solutions for user/system to system interfaces.
* Good experience working across various programme work streams to ensure a joined up approach to transition activities
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Experience of Software AG integration products.
* Agile experience would be beneficial
In order to be successful for this role, you should hold current security clearance or be willing to undergo the process; please research the requirements before applying.
If you have the relevant Adabas/ mainframe experience then please get in touch with more
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas