|Job Ref:||204632836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum bens + training + progression||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Graduate/Junior Software Engineer vacancy has arisen with an industry leading client based on the outskirts of Woking, Surrey who can offer a fantastic career opportunity with loads of training and progression on offer! You will be working in a highly professional software engineering team carrying out work which includes development, bug fixing and customer support. |
* Investigate the source code in support of 3rd line issues, to understand the cause of a software bug.
* Implement bug fixes throughout the code
* Write software customisations as directed by a senior member of staff.
* Creation and maintenance of documentation.
* Follow engineering procedures and best practices required
* Ensure that personal knowledge of industry best-practices are kept up to date.
* Demonstrate a 'Customer First' attitude.
* BSc (Hons) in Computer Science / Software Engineering or related degree, or equivalent.
* Competent at database development in MS SQL.
* Any experience of software development in a commercial environment is beneficial.
* Takes a structured approach to problem analysis using solid design methodologies.
SEND US YOUR CV NOW & DON'T MISS OUT ON A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY