|Job Ref:||204632798||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Crewe||Address:||Post Code:||CW2||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:44|
Role: IT Infrastructure Engineer |
Salary: up to 38k
My client are looking for an IT Infrastructure Engineer with proficiency across a wide range of infrastructure, cloud and storage technology within a medium to large business environment.
Technical skills required include the following:
- Broad support and infrastructure experience including:
- Windows Server (Apply online only)R2.
- Office 365.
- Windows and Linux server environments.
- Good working knowledge or Virtualisation including Hyper-V / VMware.
- Cloud Infrastructure integration & Administration with 365, Azure & AWS.
- Storage & backup experience ideally including DFS, Nimble NAS & Arcserve.
- Excellent network skills for both BAU & Project tasks including Cisco networking & extensive knowledge of a range of firewalls.
- Sophos & Symantec Antivirus experience
- VOIP Telephony experience.
- Experience archtecting & administrating SQL Server.
- Proficiency managing third party suppliers & services, IT partners, telephony contractors etc.
- CCNA would be highly desirable.
- Experience using configuration management tools.
Suitable candidates should forward a Word CV s immediately for consideration.
Candidates should be eligible to live and work in the UK.