|Job Ref:||204632751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
JOB: IT Service Engineering Team Leader - London & South East |
LOCATION: London based - with regular regional travel.
JOB TERM: Permanent
SALARY: Up to 37k + benefits
My client an industry leading PLC have an immediate vacancy for an experienced IT Service Engineering Team Leader to provide customer-facing service leadership across a multitude of sites.
As the lynchpin within a technical team, you will be responsible for ensuring that your team support the business making it possible for the organisation to bring on new clients and deliver projects that meet and exceed business needs. SLAs are established and maintained, overseeing the day-to-day operations of the service engineering department within your area and overseas and working with the Service Engineering Manager to ensure than efficient services are provided, new business opportunities are maximised and key relationships are cemented.
- Commercial experience in an IT service delivery role.
- A background managing IT support staff including appraisals & training.
- Ability to co-ordinate teams and task efficiently
- Knowledge of common service desk management tools
- Ability to escalate major incidents if beyond the capacity of the Support Team.
- Proficiency with IT hardware & software
- Experience implementing, maintaining and reviewing Service Level Agreements
- Contracts management.
- ITIL Certifications or extensive experience
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude to new technology and will have a desire and capacity to learn new skills. You will have excellent troubleshooting and investigative skills and will possess a full UK driving license for visiting client sites. You will have a consultative approach to solutions, with experience working with stakeholders and end users as well as an extended internal team.
As a service focused position, it will see you working within a blue-chip company on unique projects and programmes of work that will define technical innovation in the business.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
To apply please submit a Word CV for consideration.