|Job Ref:||204632412||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cirencester||Address:||Post Code:||GL7||Salary:||£100 - £120/day||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
IT Support Specialist|
Our client is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to join them in a contract capacity for a role based in Cirencester.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist
* Provide technical support for users, both remotely and deskside.
* Deliver maintenance based project tasks.
* Work closeley with technology Vendors: Microsoft, VMWare and Citrix.
* Floor walking and new user provisioning.
* Focus on problem management, identify trends and undertake root cause analysis.
* Implement solution and Upgrades.
* Evaluate end user hardware and ensure suitable environmental disposal when required.
Key Skills / personal traits required when applying for the IT Support Specialist
* Able to troubleshoot in Windows 7 and MS Office.
* Proven experience in the support and deployment of Blackberry, iOS and other mobile technologies.
* Understanding of principals of virtualisation (VMWare).
* MS Exchange - Public folder and mailbox management.
* Willing and able to help with physical relocation of hardware and office equipment.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online. Or if would like to find out about other IT Supprt opportunities please contact Tom Judd on (url removed) or phone (Apply online only)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website (url removed)