|Job Ref:||204630768||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Geneva||Address:||Salary:||£100000 - £200000/annum Bens, Relocation Package||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Blockchain Technical Program Manager - CHF 200,000 - Geneva - Switzerland|
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Program Manager who primarily focuses with Blockchain technologies to join a global organisation based in Switzerland.
You will understand the potential impact of Blockchain technology on my clients' solutions and business model, shape emerging business opportunities in this technology space and understand the feasibility of Blockchain-based platforms.
My client is looking for a highly-motivated "Blockchain Technical Program Manager" to join their newly established Digital & Data Analytics Lab within our Government Security Solutions division.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has passion and fire to join and shape something special, right from the get go.
In this role you will:
* Boost my clients' understanding of the Blockchain eco-system -- both the potential and caveats of the different technologies, platforms,
business and operating models -- worldwide, by involving our communities of software experts, engineers, management, etc.; become the "resident Blockchain SME" (subject matter expert).
* Help frame my clients' aspiration and ambition, and contribute to developing a comprehensive vision and roadmap of how existing and
future solutions offered by the organisation can be integrated in (and benefit from) the Blockchain eco-system.
* Promote adoption of commercial Blockchain technologies from external partners and drive the development of related products and
solutions inside the company (e.g., PoC, lab developments, pilots, etc.) with our Product Management team.
* Become the point-of-contact for all Blockchain-related initiatives of my client with external partners (established companies, start-ups,
the public sector or research institutes); participate in sourcing initiatives and technology transfer programs.
* Join select strategic initiatives in the role of technical project/program manager.
The right candidate will have, but not limited to:
* PhD degree with background in Software Engineering.
* Exposure to advanced cryptography and cyber security. Track record in development of Blockchain-based technologies and solutions.
* Prior experience in a start-up in the Blockchain eco-system definitely a plus. Expertise around Blockchain technology
acknowledged by peers in the field.
* Project Management experience is required (certification is a plus).
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional team across departments and divisions.
* Fluent in English - other languages are an asset.
* Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees.
* Respectful entrepreneurship and a long-term vision are key for success.
* Diversity at all levels of an organisation is strength.
My client offers an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating industry.
For more information, please get in touch with Cormac O'Keefe on +44 (0) (Apply online only)
Blockchain Technical Program Manager - CHF 200,000 - Geneva - Switzerland
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy