|Job Ref:||204630525||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
£50,000 + Benefits (Medical Scheme, Contributory Pension)
This is an opportunity for a talented SQL Server Developer\DBA to work in one of Britain's most technically challenging IT environments for a well known brand. This is a SQL development\DBA role.
The organisation pride themselves on their fantastic career opportunities and have a number of individuals that have seen their career soar whilst with the business. With an energetic, collaborative culture they pride themselves on ensuring everyone has their ideas heard and feels part of the organisation.
* Enthusiastic individual with experience of working in a technically challenging, fast paced environment
* Good Communicator
* Ability to show initiative in gathering requirements and proficiency in developing complex database solutions from informal specifications
* Experience of large transactional databases (100GB+)
* Excellent TSQL
* Good knowledge of the SQL Database Engine
* Good performance tuning skills (experience of Query Tuning, Indexing, Locking etc.)
* Minimum 5 years' experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server
* Exposure to replication, SSIS and SQL Reporting Services advantageous but not essential
This is a SQL Server Development role requiring SQL Development and DBA skills to produce high performance database systems in a highly transactional environment, utilising exceptionally large data volumes.
For further information please call (Apply online only) or ">
Commutable from Stafford , Stoke-on-Trent , Telford , Derby , Birmingham
SQL Database Administrator , sql , database , administrator , dba , IT, production , sql developer