|Job Ref:||204630399||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Greater London||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:45|
Title: Field Account Manager - Channel|
Salary: (Dependant on experience) + OTE + Benefits
Our client is an independent IT consulting business specialising in IT Transformation. They are one of the fastest growing services companies in the UK, delivering more than 12,000 consulting days to over 450 clients in the last 12 months.
Headquartered in Central London, they provide advisory, design and implementation services to clients across the UK, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the US. They help ambitious organisations adapt and thrive, working collaboratively with them to lead change, strip out cost, and safeguard data.
Due to their continued growth our client is now looking for a dedicated Field Account/Channel Manager to join the team and help grow the business further.
This role of Field Account Manager - Channel will focus on supporting existing reseller partners in selling specific products, and increasing the presence of our client on the sales floor, as well as the recruitment and on-boarding of new partners across the UK.
• You will be tasked with driving revenue growth within a named set of key account resellers as well as managing the process of new reseller on boarding, enablement and sales support.
• You will spend time on the partner's sales floor, working with the sales reps to promote and drive business.
• You will work in partnership with your dedicated accounts and help develop and execute a partner business plan to ensure regular sales growth.
• You will work towards assigned targets for each account to help them grow and increase profit.
• To take our Service-led propositions to existing and new partners and gain agreement for these to be included in the partners' own services offerings
• Highly energetic, self-starting and hungry for success, with 3 years+ of Channel Sales experience
• Proven success in selling into the IT Channel, preferably with exposure to some of the Top 20 UK Partners
• Track record in on boarding and trading with new Partners
• Exposure to selling Consulting and Professional Services
• An understanding of key growth areas such as Cloud and Security
• Solid account planning and sales process discipline and management (ideally using CRM such as (url removed))
• Excellent oral written and presentation skills