|Job Ref:||204631608||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 03:46|
The client don't want someone who is just blindly executing queries, they want someone who will work to understand their data and suggest paths to deriving value and to implement a self-service BI platform. They candidate will be encouraged to show initiative and contribute to the development team's backlog with considered requirements.|
* Be the key contact for our business customers to develop their data requests and execute via SQL Scripts
* Work with our developers to actively seek out and suggest/specify improvements/updates to our system
* Be a champion for data and it's use within the organisation
* Track and document all work and research
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years proven experience developing SQL queries.
* Experience interpreting business requirements into real data.
* Experience running queries against a live production system.
* Experience working with large data-sets.
* Experience with Excel and other end-user tools.
* Experience publishing and presenting data and findings to non-data users.
* Very good communication skills, must be able to act as a bridge between business and IT teams.
* Requirements gathering and documentation skills, must be able to communicate customer requirements back to our developers.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (url removed)
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales